The performance review process has been discussed and debated at HR conferences for years. In a post-pandemic world, how should we approach goal-setting, performance reviews and assessment?
- Successful programs for assessing and measuring remote workforce
- Recalibrating KPIs to reflect a world that is more flexible
- How can we make performance goals fair and meaningful in this chaotic, ever-changing, uncertain environment?
- Ongoing coaching conversations that establish a rhythm of collaboration
- Bonus, commission and incentives that drive performance in this ‘new normal’