The #MeToo movement and high profile sexual misconduct allegations have elevated the profile of bullying and harassment in Australian workplaces. What HR policies and procedures will effectively prevent sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Balancing pressure to ‘believe the women’ with employee rights to procedural fairness
- Step-by-step guide to investigating sexual harassment and bullying complaints
- How to handle confidentiality requests from complainants during workplace investigations
- Dealing with false accusations – what penalties should apply?
- Can HR professionals conduct sexual harassment investigations in the absence of an official complaint?